The Boston Bridges program began in 2017. Boston Bridges serves young adults ages 17-24
Bridges staff members, known as Employer Representatives, work with young adults individually and in groups to identify career goals, develop interviewing skills, connect with employers, create a résumé, apply for jobs, get a job, and succeed in a job. Employer Representatives work closely with each young person, providing instruction, guidance, and mentoring that increases confidence, builds character, and enhances professionalism.
Bridges also provides Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS) to students 14-22. These services include:
- Job Exploration Counseling
- Workplace Readiness Training
- Work-based Learning Experiences
- Counseling on Post-secondary Education or Training
- Self-Advocacy and Peer Mentoring.
School Districts Served
- Boston Public Schools
Hours of Operation