The Value of Bridges
When you invest in Bridges, you are supporting a proven model for helping youth with disabilities succeed in employment. Since 1989, we have connected over 20,000 young adults with disabilities to employment and transformed their lives through the power of a job. A donation to Bridges is an investment in the promise and potential of young people.
Every contribution supports:
- A long-term solution to reduce poverty and encourage self-sufficiency
- The promotion of character among young people, including the values of responsibility, integrity, and persistence
- Proven strategies for removing or reducing employment barriers and helping youth be confident and successful
- Jobs for young people to earn wages that pay for school and family necessities
- A non-profit organization that embodies efficiency, cost-effectiveness, innovation, and accountability for outcomes
Surveys among Bridges youth and businesses show that:
- 98% of employers are satisfied with the performance of Bridges youth
- 95% of employers are very satisfied with Bridges staff
- 92% of employers are likely to hire another Bridges youth
- 90% of youth are very happy with the Bridges program
We understand the importance of making informed choices about where to donate your money. Learn how GuideStar rates Bridges from School to Work.
Stephen G. Marriott Youth Achievement Recipient
2018 Stephen G. Marriott Youth Achievement Recipient