Eligibility & Applications
The Atlanta office of Bridges from School to Work matches youth with disabilities between the ages of 17 and 24 with entry-level jobs.
Fill out this form if you are interested in Bridges.
Age & Residency Requirements
- Are between the ages of 17–24
- Has/had an IEP
- Really want to work
- Have a positive attitude
- Have documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Can get to and from work independently
- Commit to meeting the expectations of Bridges and your employer
- Have potential to work independently without long-term job coaching